In this document, we use 342Tech to refer all Apps & Services of 342Tech including Photo Translator, TFT Probuild, Secret Photo Vault - Safe Lock, Charging Play and other our apps on iOS App Store, Google Play Store and Huawei App Gallery.
By using 342Tech, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to these Terms, do not use 342Tech. If you are using 342Tech on behalf of an organization (such as your employer), you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization, and are indicating that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that organization.
We may revise the Terms from time to time. Changes may be posted within our Apps, so please check that regularly.
Auto Renewing Subscriptions
Certain 342Tech Apps on the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Huawei App Gallery will allow you to obtain the benefit of the application on a subscription basis. Payment for such a subscription (which may be for example daily, weekly, monthly or yearly) may be processed in the application, by third parties who act on our behalf or directly by the mobile platform owner (e.g. Apple, Google or Huawei). Free trial subscriptions may be cancelled at any point up to 24 hours before the expiry of the free trial (Apple) or at any time before the end of the trial period (Google/Huawei). You can cancel a subscription service at any time during the subscription period via the subscription settings in your iTunes, Android or Huawei account. The cancellation will take effect after the last day in the relevant subscription period. You can find further information on cancelling orders and any associated refunds on the website of the third party re-seller from whom you purchased the app (for example, the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store or the Huawei App Gallery).
Certain of our subscription services on the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or the Huawei App Gallery may from time to time be offered for a fixed period of time on a free-trial basis. You are free to cancel a free-trial subscription at any time via the subscription setting in your iTunes, Android or Huawei account.
Your Information and Responsibilities
- To use 342Tech, you optionally can create an account, either via 342Tech or through your account with a third-party service such as Google or Apple. In the latter case, your 342Tech account will be created using the information you provided to that service, such as your name and email address and other personal information that your privacy settings on that service permit us to access.
- You may use 342Tech only if you are 13 years or older and are not barred from using 342Tech under applicable law.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access 342Tech. You are responsible for any activity on your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You should immediately notify 342Tech of any unauthorized use of your account.
- By using 342Tech, you provide us with text, graphics, images and other information (“your content”). You retain full ownership to your content. 342Tech does not claim any ownership rights to your content. However, you are also solely responsible for your content. You indicate that you own or have the necessary rights to all of your content, and that use of your content does not infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
342Tech Intellectual Property Rights
342Tech and its licensors exclusively own 342Tech, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that 342Tech is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Singapore, Vietnam, the United States and other foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights or notices incorporated in or accompanying 342Tech.
342Tech grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view, copy, and display 342Tech solely in connection with your permitted use of 342Tech.
You agree not to do-or attempt to do-any of the following:
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any 342Tech system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of 342Tech, 342Tech’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of 342Tech’s providers;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide 342Tech;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing 342Tech
- Access or search 342Tech or download any intellectual property from 342Tech through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than our publicly supported interfaces;
- Plant malware or use 342Tech to distribute malware;
- Send any unsolicited communications, promotions, advertisements or spam;
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- Post or transmit anything that is fraudulent or misleading, or that infringes on others’ rights;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate the privacy of others;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the above.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of 342Tech or your content or to review or edit any of your content or the intellectual property of other 342Tech users, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating 342Tech, to ensure compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any of your content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any of your content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects 342Tech. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
We respect copyright law and expect you to do the same. It’s our policy to terminate those accounts that repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that an 342Tech product infringes your copyright, please contact 342Tech copyright agent at email@example.com
We may suspend 342Tech or terminate your access to and use of 342Tech, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms, or use 342Tech in any way that would cause us legal liability or disrupt others’ use of 342Tech. If we suspend or terminate your use, we will try to let you know in advance and help you retrieve data, though there may be some cases (for example, repeatedly or flagrantly violating these Terms, a court order, or danger to other users) where we may suspend immediately. You may cancel your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
342Tech OR OUR LICENSORS’ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT 342Tech WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
You will indemnify and hold harmless 342Tech and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of 342Tech or our licensors’ intellectual property; (ii) your content; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER 342Tech NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING 342Tech, INCLUDING OUR LICENSORS, WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE 342Tech OR OUR LICENSORS’ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT 342Tech HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL 342Tech’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE 342Tech OR TO ACCESS YOUR CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO 342Tech FOR USE OF 342Tech OR TWENTY DOLLARS ($20), IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO 342Tech, AS APPLICABLE. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN 342Tech AND YOU.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the Singapore and Vietnam without regard to its conflict of laws provisions./
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between 342Tech and you regarding 342Tech, and these Terms supersedeand replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between 342Tech and you regarding 342Tech, except that if you become a party to 342Tech’s Business Agreement, either before or after reviewing these Terms, the terms and conditions of the Business Agreement will govern over any conflicting provisions herein. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without 342Tech’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. 342Tech may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by 342Tech under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) by 342Tech via email; or (ii) by posting to our website. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
342Tech’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of 342Tech. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
You may contact us with questions, comments, or concerns about our services and these Terms of Service by submitting your requests or inquiries as detailed below:
Our 342Tech support team can be contacted Hanh Pham Ngoc